Recruitment Team at OLX India
Views:5137 Applications:525 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:236
OLX - Assistant Manager - HR Operations - Cash My Car (6-8 yrs)
We're looking for a specialist in HR operations to handle end to end policies, benefits, payroll, reporting and compliance for a large team at Olx Cash My Car
We're a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you will be doing :
- Effective implementation and administration of all Employee Life Cycle processes from Onboarding to Exit Management. Maintain HR MIS at all times, handle employees queries and requests on employment/ other letters
- Work with stakeholders to implement important HR processes and drive automation of HR processes for providing a better employee experience
- Manage end to end Attendance, payroll and leave management for all categories of employees. Liaison with cross functional teams like Finance, Talent acquisition and city teams to drive timeliness and accuracy in monthly payroll
- Provide consultative support and subject matter expertise on HR processes, policies, medical insurance, allowances, income taxes and other data including the Compensation and Benefit
- Extract and analyze HRIS data to ensure accuracy of information and reporting on regular basis on key HR metrics.
Who we- re looking for :
- 6-8 years of experience in HR generalist profile with 4+ years in managing HR Operations preferably for field sales team
- Good interpersonal skills and influencing skills having handled a team will be an added advantage
- Ability to handle large volume of work in a fast paced growth set up
- Stakeholder management - art of getting work done from multiple support functions
- Advanced knowledge of MS- Excel, HR reporting tools
What we'll give you :
- Contributing to the global OLX Group success
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with an international team of top engineers learning from one another
- Opportunity to pursue you further academic goals
- Competitive salary and great benefits
What you need to know about us :
- OLX Cashmycar aims to tranform how the used cars are traded in India. With our worldwide expertise we are today growing in India with centres in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and Pune enabling car owners to easily sell their cars through our secure and hassle-free process.
- OLX Cashmycar is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with +20 brands, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to help people upgrade their lives. We make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- Every month 350 million people use our market-leading trading platforms. We- re going for a billion. We estimate that 17 million things are exchanged on our apps and platforms every single month.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We bring together teams to collaborate in an inclusive environment where all voices are heard.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
- We are part of Naspers, a global internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Around a fifth of the world's population improve their daily lives using the products and services of companies that Naspers operates and invests in.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you'd like to learn more about the OLX Group, take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.