OLX - Assistant Manager - Analytics - Olx People (3-5 yrs)
We are hiring a business-savvy, data-directed and willing to take action individual to join its team. We are looking for an accomplished analytics professional, who is at ease with slicing and dicing of data, build dashboards and processes for improving operational efficiency across business, applying statistical methods, using tools like SQL, SAS, Excel and power-point for analyzing large amounts of data and communicating insights.
As part of the OLX People BI & Analytics India team, will get the unique opportunity to work with multiple partners across marketing, sales, product & operations team across categories in HBU and be a strategic partner to the business to drive new initiatives for generating incremental revenues as well as identify long term growth drivers.
What you would be doing daily!
- The overall responsibility will include the following:
- Will co-own business critical metrics and lead multi-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Heavy data crunching to build insights and recommendations and drive operational decision making.
- Developing insightful analysis about business and their strategic and operational implications.
- Conceptually craft, execute and embed analysis that support strategy planning and decision-making with external & internal sources.
- Develop story lines, collect data/input, Analyze and make presentations.
- Lead all aspects of the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Recruit, train, develop and preside over analyst-level employees. Ensure accuracy on work of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative studies in a structured way, suggesting areas of improvement and seeing opportunities / threats based on internal and external data sources, market trends and user behavior in an effort to strengthen efficiency and provide strategic direction.
Key Skills Requirements & Proficiencies;
- Ideally 3-5 years of business analytics experience.
- Specialist in use of SQL, Excel and one or more of the statistical tools like SAS, VBA for data manipulation and statistical analysis purposes.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities. Specialist in manipulating and analyzing mixed, high- volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Exposure to statistical techniques like Predictive Modelling, Regression, Cluster Analysis, Factor Analysis, hypothesis testing, exploratory analysis etc. would be a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to understand and interpret data within the context of the business - solve problems and distil data into impactful recommendations.
- Good ability to plan and handle processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Spoken and Written English, Punctual and Meticulous.
- Education: BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/MBA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent or related technical field (preferably IITs/Ns/IIITs/BITs/IIM/FMS/ISB).
What We will Give You;
- Is a part of a forward-thinking, smart and rapidly growing team & global brand.
- Competitive pay compensation and benefits.
- Multidimensional growth path for achievers.
- Excellent working environment, outstanding values, exposure & learning's.
- Sync to the global distributed team across major OLX Group hubs.
Why OLX People!
OLX People - An OLX Group Company.
Recognised a recurring problem in the job market. Access to a dependable database of candidates in the entry level and blue collar job segments was largely restricted and the hiring process highly disorganised. This was due to a crippling unavailability of information regarding skill benchmarks as well as job requirements. It was therefore significant to create a repository of data containing information about jobs as well as candidates in this segment. OLX People was thus born as a means to address this problem.
Vision: Our target is to cross over 1 million joinings annually. To achieve this, we have initiated the process of creating a recruitment marketplace where recruiters help companies hire and grow by using a highly curated process of searching and screening candidates through a highly tech efficient platform. Over the years, OLX People (formerly Aasaanjobs acquired by OLX Group in 2019) have evolved into an end-to-end recruitment marketplace connecting employers, for jobs across hierarchies in an organization.
Seed Round - Jan 2015 - Inventus, IDG - Series A - Nov 2015 - Aspada, IDG, Inventus - Series B - Nov 2018 - Naspers/OLX
OLX Group, a global product and tech company with +20Brands, +5Continent, +5000 people and one approach. If you are as delighted as us about this position and our company? If you- d like to learn more about us fd
take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.