OLX - Account Manager - Advertising Sales (4-6 yrs)
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Work with advertisers to understand their business objectives to develop their brand solutions on OLX. This would entail building on our insights, crafting media plans, strategy, creative and measurement recommendations. In short, work as the advertiser - success- manager
- Prospect and partner with agencies and organizations by building relationships with key decision makers and own revenue numbers. It's a combined hunter and farmer role.
- Provide dedicated account management to top clients, to develop, manage, optimize, and support strategic account plans, and leverage data to create business solutions for clients
- Develop vertical expertise, including industry research and perspective, to drive overall business objectives and marketing solutions for advertisers
- Build key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, and be seen as a key influencer in shaping product roadmaps, platform strategy.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Adept at managing sales pipeline, forecasting revenue monthly/quarterly
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Graduate (MBA preferred) with 4-5+ years of relevant sales experience with a large digital publisher
- Extremely strong business acumen, and ability to work in a fast paced,dynamic business environment
- Full understanding of the mobile and digital advertising landscape in India
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Deep relationships with advertising clients and media agencies
- High on initiative and ownership. Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure; persists despite obstacles and ambiguities.
- Ability to influence others and gain support from stakeholders. Strong negotiator, collaborator and team player.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.