Head of Engineering at Oloid
Views:1695 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:261
Oloid - Head - Demand Generation (3-10 yrs)
Head of Demand Generation @ Oloid
The Head of Demand Generation will be a key member of our team, responsible for driving growth through programmatic demand generation campaigns. This strategic role requires an individual with strong hands-on leadership skills who can work cross-functionally and help build a scalable lead generation engine.
This individual will own all aspects of digital marketing, working closely with members of the leadership, sales, and marketing teams. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment, make a big impact and win as a team to scale a fast growing business.
Job Responsibilities :
- Build and lead a team of professionals to successfully develop a comprehensive, full-funnel digital demand generation strategy for Oloid products.
- Design and execute end-to-end digital marketing campaigns that deliver qualified leads
- Own budget, metrics and foster an understanding of our efforts through great internal reporting and sharing of results.
- Penetrate our target geos and segments with the right mix of targeted marketing
- Develop a strategy that combines both technical and content elements, to drive ongoing improvements in SEO, Landing Pages, Campaigns and SEM across platforms such as Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Develop collaborative partnerships across the organization to identify and refine value propositions and messaging
- Establish internal processes to optimize conversion. Get to the root of issues and blockers and then intelligently implement tools and technologies to get the job done (technology is not a panacea for problems, so a deep understanding of the core challenges and constraints is always critical).
- Set a tone of high standards, customer obsession and data driven disciplined decision-making.
- Analyze, report and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI and demand gen and sales effectiveness.
Suitable Candidate :
- Independent thinker & doer (balance of strategy & execution)
- Motivated by Oloid's product, mission and value proposition
- Finds ways to make progress despite roadblocks
- Motivated by the "build" phase of the Demand Gen ecosystem and the nascent opportunity
- Willingness to own targets
- Team builder who leads by example
Experience and background :
- Must have 3-5+ years of experience in B2B software/SaaS marketing with demonstrated career progression in digital demand gen. Prefer venture backed high growth startup experience
- Track record of measurable success in developing and growing pipeline through innovative campaigns and programs to scale company growth
- Significant experience in partnering with Sales to find effective and efficient ways to drive pipeline
- Hands-on approach with integrated campaign development and execution
- The ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions
- Exceptional writing skills to develop creative and effective campaign messaging.
- Hands-on, strong work-ethic and sense of ownership
- A bachelor's degree in business or a related field; post-graduate qualifications are a plus but not required
- Expertise in multi-stage demand gen funnels and related technologies including marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot) and CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
- Deep interest in the data underlying the funnel and ability to nerd out on the data so we can do things like (1) track cost of customer acquisition (CAC) at the marketing campaign level or (2) produce action-oriented, data-driven reporting
Job Location : Bangalore. Not open to other locations right now.
About Oloid :
Oloid is a software company that is leading the next generation of physical access technologies at the workplace. Oloid enables frictionless and secure physical identity for the workplace by integrating with existing systems. It provides intelligent mobile access or contactless biometrics with minimal hardware cost. With Oloid, buildings with existing on-prem access control systems can not only upgrade to a modern and contactless building entry experience, but also benefit from new age cloud-enabled features.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, Oloid is a fast growing venture backed by Dell Technologies Capital, Honeywell Ventures, Okta Ventures, Unusual Ventures and Emergent Ventures.