Oliveboard - Instructional Designer (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for an Instructional Designer to design and develop our online learning courses.
The instructional designer will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining online courses for Oliveboard. The instructional designer will work collaboratively with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) including Faculty and the content team to coordinate curriculum innovation and develop high-quality course content.
- Apply new trends and best practices in online learning technologies and instructional design
- Understand the target audience's learning requirements
- Chalk out instructional goals and learning objectives for various courses
- Develop compelling course content
- Create engaging learning formats to meet the learning objectives
- Devise modes to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Manage every course launch on the video learning platform
- Develop quality metrics, monitor and make decisions
- Monitor and maintain the content on the learning platform
- Regularly collect course feedback from students to improve the courses
- Build strong processes and rulebook for smooth running of the platform
- Master's degree in instructional design, educational technology.
- At least 5 years of experience in instructional design
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Curriculum planning skills
- Ability to write effective instructional text and video scripts
- Visual design skills is a big plus.
Oliveboard is India's leading online learning and test preparation platform for Banking, Insurance Government job,MBA, UPSC exams where students can learn Online through videos, live classes, group study sessions, doubt clearing sessions while taking various kinds of practice tests anytime and on any device. The adaptive engine continuously provides feedback to help the users to help improve their performance.
With over 5,000,000 users, Oliveboard is one of the fastest growing edtech startups in India. It was selected as one of the top education startups of India at Edustars.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.