Oliveboard - Chief Revenue Officer (12-15 yrs)
Chief Revenue Officer - Edtech (12-15 Yrs)
Oliveboard is one of the leading online edtech platforms for competitive recruitment exams. It is the market leader in the Bank exams category and is launching and establishing its strong presence in multiple other categories. The Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) is one of the senior-most leaders of the company, working closely with all the stakeholders to drive benchmark business growth for the company
The CRO is expected to set the strategic vision and direction for the company's sales and revenue roadmap, and execute the revenue targets across multiple categories and products. As one of the most visible members of the leadership team, the CRO will be expected to be a worthy custodian of the company's values and mission.
- Build, lead and motivate highly driven category teams to achieve revenue targets
- Drive P&L, growth, revenue, top-line and bottom-line growth and market share
- Monitor the revenue pipeline to ensure the revenue target achievement
- Integrate sales and marketing and other processes to maximize the ROI
- Create a solid category-specific pricing strategy
- Monitor all the revenue streams and adjust as necessary
- Forecast the revenue generation along with the strategies and planning required
- Manage all the revenue channel development and introduce new sales channels
- Maintain communication and relationships across organizational functions in order to work with different departments and manage the revenue generation through those departments.
- Maximize reach and efficiency for the products by strategically adding new, scalable partners
- Share spirited accountability with the marketing function to improve customer experience and build non-negotiable stickiness for upselling, renewal and customer delight
- Monitor the competitive marketplace and analyze the new opportunities for revenue growth
- 12+ years of demonstrated professional success in the b2c domain across sales leadership and business development roles and functions in high-growth companies
- Significant general management and P&L experience to create rigorously plans, and track individual, team and organizational performance against it
- Extensive understanding of marketing channels and ability to work with marketing and brand teams to create impactful campaigns that ensure strong sales ROI
- Strident drive, ambition and entrepreneurial muscle to pursue wins and get things done
- Strong bias for action and ability to initiate, coordinate and manage numerous projects and schedules simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic and cross-functional environment
Oliveboard is one of the fastest growing ed-tech startups in India with a base of over 8.5 million users across all 28 States and 2000+ cities & towns of India.
Oliveboard helps students prepare better for competitive exams. We are passionate about delivering a more data-driven form of learning where students can learn through videos and live classes while taking various kinds of practice tests anytime and on any device. The adaptive engine continuously provides feedback to help the users to help improve their performance.