Manager - HR at Olefia Biopharma Limited
Views:59427 Applications:1476 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Olefia Biopharma - Manager - Media & Corporate Relations (4-7 yrs)
- Master's degree, preferably in Media Management, Public Relations or Communications.
- 3- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Develop and implement media strategies in support of organization;
- Develop and distribute releases to the full range of media outlets including national, suburban and regional TV, radio and print and proactively seek media opportunities that support the organization's and campaign objectives
- Evaluate and report on the reach and impact of media activities through regular media monitoring and contribute copy to campaign evaluations
- Research other social media sites, newsletters and other media outlets
- Create and maintain media contact lists, liaise with individuals and media outlets and develop and manager relationships with key media partners including outlets, PR agencies and contractors
- Liaise with existing celebrity spokespeople (or their managers) and assist in the recruitment of new talent
- Coordinate the development, production and distribution of audio-visual materials (TV & Radio CSAs), web-based advertisements and other broadcast media materials
- Support campaign and organization spokespeople through the development of media messaging, briefing notes and act as a media spokesperson when required
- In consultation with relevant campaign managers, oversee the development and running of campaign launch and media sites
- Prepare and execute BTL and ATL activities along with corporate branding and maintain product portfolio.
- Representation of Corporate at various Public locations, Academic or financial Institutes, events, Clients and other Business partners.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Advanced writing skills to prepare press materials and news releases to engage media
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to think strategically and creatively
- Demonstrated networking and relationship building skills in the media industry
- Ability to adapt and perform under highly strategic and tactical situations
- Demonstrate a keenness to learn all the core aspects of a campaign, including marketing, social media and digital strategy, brand management and production of advertising and other marketing collateral, especially for TV, print and online
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to work flexible hours outside normal office hours due to multiple locations
- Experience working within a multi-cultural environment
- Media partners, television and film production companies, newswires and news agencies, journalists, PR agencies and other advertising agencies, social media partners like Google, Facebook etc.
Interested applicants should submit Resume depicting detailed experience and skill along with cover letter
For more information, patrons can visit www.olefia.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.