Manager - HR at OLA Foods
Views:1304 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
OlaMoney - Associate Director - Sales Operations - Insurance (10-15 yrs)
OlaMoney is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in India with an active customer base of 27 million+ customers. It is reinventing and fundamentally simplifying the customer experience for various financial products.
OlaMoney started as a wallet service provider as part of the larger Ola group but is now present in 3 additional verticals: Postpaid, Credit Card and Insurance. Some of our key highlights are: -
- OlaMoney is India's largest postpaid/ pay later services provider. OlaMoney postpaid on Ola is 2.5X bigger than OlaMoney wallet.
- OlaMoney is the world's largest micro-insurer and facilitate sales of over 20M policies to customers every month
- OlaMoney SBI Credit Card is the most rewarding travel credit card and the first of its kind digitally.
Key Roles/Responsibilities -
- Lead sales operations team, manage day to day operations and focus on delivering core metrics of sales conversion and quality.
- Plan, assign and direct work to TL,QA, Trainer and periodically review progress on the same proactively
- Drive performance by leading a team of 40 to 60 team members and be able to supervise, monitor and groom support staff for leaderships roles
- Respond and resolve issues arising out of work or from within the team or across departments that may have a bearing on team effectiveness
- Respond in a timely and effective manner to all internal communications
- Provide help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance
- Drive team performance as per business objectives & strive for higher targets on time to time basis
- Report as per requirements, suggest changes in approach in KPI, SLA measurement
- Actively involve in sales process improvement and product pilots; Suggest changes required in product to improve process performance i.e AHT reduction, % sales conversion, Reduction in acquisition cost, % conversion
- Manage relationship with external partners to run operations on a daily basis.
Experience & Skills Required-
- Excellent communication, presentation skills & people management skills required
- Min 10+ years of experience in Telesales activity and min 5+ yrs experience managing team of 50+ directly/indirectly
- Experience in selling Insurance or Financial Services products
- Proficiency in dialer management, SMS, IVR, App push driven passive lead generation campaign
- Excellent convincing and negotiation skills.
- Experience in building & streamlining processes
- Basic computer skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Multi linguistic with knowledge of Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, English etc is preferable