Assistant Manager - TA at Olam International
Views:949 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Olam International - Branch Manager - Supply Chain Management - Cocoa (4-8 yrs)
Exp : 4 - 8 Years
Job Title: Branch Manager
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management
Overview of Position:
The Branch Manager role involves managing one of the origins for any business in a particular region.
This is a well-rounded role in a complex business with high potential. Overall responsibilities will include managing the supply chain from producer to export (procurement, processing, quality and shipments), the team is composed of functional local experts who require direction and leadership. The incumbent will have to deliver in 3 dimensions:
1. Strategic effectiveness
2. Operational effectiveness
3. Organizational effectiveness
Overall control of the execution of all process and deliver with budget and within cost is expected as well as developing the local team for future legacy in the country.
Key Performance Matrices include:
- Design, implement and manage the procurement Strategy for product in the country with the respective teams below him to drive and deliver volumes as per the overall business plan.
- Optimize utilization of processing and quality resources in the country to derive maximum capacity utilization and efficiencies and to eliminate controllable losses and minimize the impact of non-controllable losses
- Support in implementation of the required infrastructure to deliver volumes as per the business plan.
- Ensure strict adherence to all the laid down systems and procedures without exception
- Ensure that all the direct and indirect costs for the business are within budgets
- Counterparty & Credit Risk Management
- Ensure high motivational levels in the team and get the team aligned with the overall cocoa strategy that we follow in country
- Support the business head in trading and positional decisions by providing adequate and timely market information
- Interface with appropriate regulatory bodies for obtaining permissions, approvals, etc
- Capability building amongst local staff
- MBA with 2-5 years of post-qualification industry experience,
Branch/Country: Ikom, Nigeria