Deputy Manager- HR at Olam Food Ingredients
Views:399 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Olam Food Ingredients - Sales Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Position: Sales Business Analyst
Olam Food Ingredients (OFI) is a global leader offering 'on-trend' sustainable, value-added food ingredients & solutions, enabling consumers to enjoy the healthy & indulgent products they love. OFI is a part of the Olam Group, a leading food and agri-business, supplying food ingredients, feed and fibre to thousands of customers worldwide, ranging from multi-national organizations with world famous brands to small family run businesses. More information about Olam can be found here. OFI was formed in January 2020 as part of the re-organisation of the Olam Group. More information on that can be found here.
About this role:
ofi India is undergoing through a business transformation to capture the domestic growth in various categories of the food ingredients space. We are embarking on an ambitious journey of identifying these new growth levers for the business. The incumbent will have the opportunity to work with the best minds in the industry to identify new trends and categories to unlock the answers to the two key questions - where to play and how to win. Post the carve out of the strategy, the incumbent will be part of the sales structure to build these categories to achieve size and scale.
- Drive the project to successful culmination of new trends and category identification.
- Act as a strategic partner to senior leadership whilst becoming an expert on the assigned category initiatives.
- Provide proactive, timely and actionable analytics, with a focus on improving sales productivity highlighting trends and other key indicators across the sales region.
- Enhance our capability to analyse and make sense of large data sets, presenting findings in a visually appealing manner that tells a data driven story to drive decision making.
- Design, Develop and support various daily, weekly, monthly reporting. Driving best practice sharing across the region.
Background and key competencies:
- MBA from top premier B school (+Engineer)
- 2+ years of working experience in B2B sales, preferable working in data analytics and visualization, business intelligence, or analytical consulting.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience and aptitude to work with different data sources with strong analytical skills and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with little direction, a self-starter.
- Salesforce and Power BI is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Bangalore / Gurugram, India