Talent Acquisition at Olam Food Ingrdients
Views:958 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Olam Food Ingredients - Manager - Production (8-15 yrs)
Olam food ingredients (ofi)
We are a global leader in food & beverage ingredients. Pioneers at heart, we operate at the forefront of consumer trends to provide food & beverage manufacturers with products and ingredients that will delight their consumers. Making a positive impact on people and planet is all part of the delight. With a deep-rooted presence in the countries where our ingredients are grown, we are closer to farmers, enabling better quality, and more reliable, traceable, and transparent supply. Supplying products and ingredients at scale is just the start. We add value through our unique, complementary portfolio of natural, delicious, and nutritious products. With our fresh thinking, we help our customers unleash the sensory and functional attributes of cocoa, coffee, dairy, nuts, and spices so they can create naturally good food & beverage products that meet consumer expectations. And whoever we're with, whatever we're doing, we always make it real.
The India Spices Business Unit was established in 2007 and operations started in 2011. It has a strong presence in origination, processing and supply chain across the value chain in various products like chilli, turmeric, cumin, etc. As part of business expansion, it is envisaging for two additional operating units. The Spices Business is a key player in the operating segments with a wide product range and caters to large institutional customers within India and across the globe.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1.Liaise with other functions like QA, stores, maintenance to ensure that the plant operations happen seamless addressing routine operational issues
2.Efficiency monitoring across all process centre and drive the culture of continuous improvement in the production team
3.Interact with other stake holders like PPIC, Customer service, HR, shipping to ensure that OTIF as per the business targets are met
4. Ensure that MATS business targets are met across all month and MIS is prepared as per the corporate guidelines.
5. Monitor OEE for the unit and initiate steps to improve the same
6. Implement TPM concept in the unit
7. Spearhead the customer compliant investigation process for process related aspects
8. Maintain QMS systems in the plant that plant is audit ready at all times meeting BRC standards
9. Leading Improvement idea generation activity and coordination of Kaizen implementation
10. Continuous Interaction workmen to ensure that all addressable IR issues are resolved at plant level
11. Drive Implementation of Autonomous Maintenance culture
12. Ensure that the entire reporting team including workmen and engaged at all time
13. Capability to deliver on the job and class room training programs to the team
14. Monitor and ensure that Preventive and Predictive maintenance is done in all process center and support the maintenance team in carrying completion of activity in the shortest time
15. Ensure that plant production norms with stipulated manpower is consistently achieved across all process centers
Having 8-13 years of work experience in Production/Plant operations.