Talent Acquisition at Olam Food Ingrdients
Views:201 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Olam Food Ingredients - IT Project Lead (2-8 yrs)
Olam food ingredients
We are a global leader in food & beverage ingredients. Pioneers at heart, we operate at the forefront of consumer trends to provide food & beverage manufacturers with products and ingredients that will delight their consumers. Making a positive impact on people and the planet is all part of the delight. With a deep-rooted presence in the countries where our ingredients are grown, we are closer to farmers, enabling better quality, and more reliable, traceable, and transparent supply. Supplying products and ingredients at scale is just the start. We add value through our unique, complementary portfolio of natural, delicious, and nutritious products. With our fresh thinking, we help our customers unleash the sensory and functional attributes of cocoa, coffee, dairy, nuts, and spices so they can create naturally good food & beverage products that meet consumer expectations. And whomever we're with, whatever we're doing, we always make it real.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as a bridge between Business and Global IT partner
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of business processes as well as existing and upcoming business requirements
- Mapping the business processes and requirements with the current and prospective IT & digital systems
- Preparing IT and digital roadmap and seeking budgetary approvals
- Aligning IT and digital delivery (technical execution) teams
- Ensuring that the expected project benefits are realized
- Cross-learning and improvements
- Understanding technology developments happening in the industry as well as in other parts of the company and agree with the business owners on the initiatives which can be implemented in India.
- Tracking budgets and actuals
- Infrastructure and Cybersecurity knowledge would be preferable.
Candidate Profile :
- 2-5 years' experience working in SAP ERP
- Experienced in business process mapping, preparation of solution de,sign and systems
- Strong problem-identification skills and creativity to develop new, innovative solutions and the ability to implement them in a practical manner.
- Ability to manage and work with a team of seniors, colleagues, and subordinates spread across multiple global locations.
ofi provides equality of opportunity for all with respect to hiring without discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. All employment will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.