OlaCabs - Technical Program Manager - Ola Financial Services (5-8 yrs)
Technical Program Manager - Ola Financial Services
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive multiple large-scale technical projects, working cross-functionally with product manager, designers, software development team, business operations, marketing, legal and external partners across organization to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery. Defines and implements cross-team processes to improve efficiency and delivery (SDLC), defines metrics to measure and monitor efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and drives adoption across organization.
- Monitors and tracks complex programs effectively by providing periodic updates to technical, non-technical teams and Sr.Management.
- Has the right balance of technical, project management and business/product acumen and manages delivery across SDLC serving as single point of contact.
- Handle multiple competing and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Manages stakeholders from different cross functional teams by setting expectations and providing frequent program/project updates.
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role and at least 3 years of delivery management experience in product organization
- Understands the technical designs of the multiple projects and programs he/she is managing. Has deeper understanding of specific sub-systems and possess ability to drive technical discussions if needed.
- Experience setting engineering organization from scratch and helping teams adopt engineering best practices.
- Strong familiarity with Agile methodologies; Has ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes excellent listening skills, concise communications and targeting the message to specific audiences.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.