OlaCabs - Service Partner Manager - Vendor Management - Partner Care/Customer Care (9-18 yrs)
Founded in Jan 2011 by IIT Bombay alumni Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola (formerly Olacabs), is India's most popular mobile app for personal transportation. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent and quick service fulfillment. Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 110 cities can book from a variety of vehicles across cabs, auto-rickshaws and taxis. Ola has also introduced a range of shared mobility services on its platform like Ola Shuttle and Ola Share for commute and ride-sharing respectively. The app is available on Windows, Android and iOS platforms.
Role: Service Partner Manager
An Individual with a proven track record in managing contact centre operations in a third party environment preferably at multiple locations for international geographies.
- Drive the key biz metrics and targets defined by Ola with multiple service partners across geographies through partnering with the service partners in form of reviewing performance at a regular basis, providing required support in terms of process expertise and supporting initiatives.
- Ability to manage stakeholders internally and at service providers.
- Gather customer and partner intelligence through the third party eco system and partner with Ola product teams to re-engineer processes or product features.
- Provides and leads knowledge support to the third party eco-system.
- Setup a strong governance mechanism to ensure adherence to Ola policies and drive the reward & penalty matrix at the 3 rd Party.
- Meet financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepare/ Facilitate creation of call centre performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Customer focus and customer service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Stakeholder Management
- Influential leader with excellent interpersonal skills
- Vendor Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Target Orientation