Manager - Human Resources at Ola Cabs
Views:16269 Applications:931 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
OlaCabs - Senior Manager - Process Excellence - IIM/MDI/ISB (8-12 yrs)
Sr. Manager Process Excellence
Job Location - Bangalore
Founded in Jan 2011 by IIT Bombay alumni Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola (formerly Olacabs), is India's most popular mobile app for personal transportation. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent and quick service fulfilment. Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people.
About the Team
Ola Process Excellence team is an in-house consulting powerhouse that is committed towards enhancing customer & partner experience through strategic and tactical interventions. We work relentlessly to ensure all our processes mature to handle exponential growth and complexities. We are the gatekeepers to any and every experience deterrents to our partners and customers. The team constitutes of young & highly motivated professionals who are on a mission to solve business problems. We not only work passionately, we also party hard. All of us cherish craziest moments during our team outings and random gossips.
We are looking for a strong leader who can drive pan India programs at our location in Bangalore, India.
Roles & Responsibilities
Four key areas that you'll always focus on are the safety, quality, experience, and productivity:
- Process Re-engineering: Lead Process Excellence Programs on designing new processes and reengineer existing ones at city/central level.
- Management by Metric: Build governance mechanisms to ensure process compliance at city level
- Cross Functional Programs: Collaborate with key stakeholders to track and report progress against target
- Kaizen Culture: Establish processes that facilitates continuous improvement across all verticals
A successful candidate should be:
- A go getter, hustler and problem solver
- Attention to detail and can work on strict timelines
- Can juggle between tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
- Exposure to Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Green or Brown Field Start up experience a plus (must be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, creating structure and working in an fast-paced ever changing environment
- BS /BE/B-Tech degree or better (Engineering, applied Statistics, etc. preferred)
- Minimum of 8 years- experience as a program manager driving initiatives across functions, groups, and cities
- MBA from premier institute
What we offer-
Apart from competitive salary, we also provide
- An excellent growth trajectory
- Everyday learning experience
- Opportunity to solve real time problems
- Impactful experience