OlaCabs - Senior Manager - Credit Policy (8-12 yrs)
1. Build and monitor credit policy for unsecured loan products.
2. Own the complete policy framework and the risk that gets realised by the execution.
3. Work closely with product and engineering to drive what's shown in the fintech app and executed in the backend.
4. Process and procedure driven underwriting that maintain consistent volumes coming through without compromising risk or acceptance.
5. Work with external lending partners for co branded products on assimilate credit policies.
6. Innovation in executing of policy on app based lending platform.
7. Provide key input in the acquisition and line management risk strategy built by analytics team.
8. Contribute strong expertise to the team in regulatory and compliance requirements in consumer credit lending.
9. Lead analytics and efficiency driven policy and processes.
10. Have a clear vision to lead policy for a huge book size in emerging fintech company.
1. 8+ yrs experience in large banks in India/Overseas, NBFC or similar.
2. At least 4+ yrs hands on experience building credit policy for unsecured lending.
3. Good command over bureau data used for policy and models.
4. Experienced in managing book (growth and risk) for credit cards and personal loans.
5. Highly analytical with past history of engaging business stakeholders.
6. Worked in SAS, SQL and other database in their early career for data mining.
7. Exposure to BRE and internal software (Integration and Deployment).
1. Experience working in a startup, preferably a Fintech startup
2. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
3. Decision Tree softwares used for building business rules