OlaCabs - Senior Business Analyst - Ola Financial Services (3-5 yrs)
Ola Financial Services, a subsidiary of Ola, is a fin-tech involved in providing consumer credit in India that envisions convenience, accessibility, transparency and value proposition all at one place.
- Data Analyst works closely with product managers as a data-driven adviser and partner on strategic issues. You should enjoy both working with people and undertaking rigorous statistical analyses.
- Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights. Provide analytical and data-driven decision- making support for key projects.
- Develop new insights and analyses that inform decisions and help us continue to improve our products for customers.
- Provide reporting and performance monitoring to multiple product lines in Ola financial services using data drawn from diverse sources.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience performing quantitative/ statistical consumer behavior analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company.
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; comfortable explaining technical topics to non-technical users.
- Good client management skills with a solid grasp of both technical and business perspectives.
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL, data warehousing, data modeling, dashboarding, and reporting, involving very large data sets and multiple data sources, with the ability to interpret data and produce significant insights.
- Extensive experience doing funnel analysis, cohort analysis, customer journey analysis, A/B tests, and readouts.
- Experience automating analysis using analytics packages in languages like R or Python
- Demonstrable ability to work in a dynamic environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Bachelor's/PG in Math, Statistics, Comp Sci, Engineering, Economics or other technical field required