OlaCabs - Quality Assurance Manager (9-18 yrs)
Founded in Jan 2011 by IIT Bombay alumni Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola (formerly Olacabs), is India's most popular mobile app for personal transportation. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent and quick service fulfillment. Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 110 cities can book from a variety of vehicles across cabs, auto-rickshaws and taxis. Ola has also introduced a range of shared mobility services on its platform like Ola Shuttle and Ola Share for commute and ride-sharing respectively. The app is available on Windows, Android and iOS platforms.
Role: Quality Assurance Manager
The quality control manager position develops implements and manages quality control systems designed to ensure efficiency in the claim approval process (consistent with established standards, specifications and production goals). The position supervises a team of quality controllers (initially could be an individual contributor role).
1. Design & Implement Quality framework for claims approval processing. Focus in an on-going the manner on quality control objectives.
2. Bring efficiencies in the system for speedy approvals
3. Contribute to biz growth through timely identification of gaps and taking corrective actions
4. Supervise a team of Quality Auditors. (the role may initially be an individual contributor role and may grow into a team management role)
5. Develop and analyse statistical data to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished services.
6. Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
7. Interact with vendors to ensure quality of service.
8. Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
9. Play an active role on internal continuous improvement.
10. Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Basic knowledge on TQM is an added advantage.
1. Technical Capacity.
2. Organizational Skills.
3. Problem Solving/Analytical.
4. Customer/Client Focus.
5. Time Management.
7. Performance Management.
9. Business Acumen.