Olacabs - Program Manager (3-7 yrs)
Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola is one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and drivers onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, safe and quick service fulfillment. Ola is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative mobility solutions ground-up, that are relevant at a global scale and in transforming commuting experiences by setting the tone for global innovation in this space. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 125+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK, can connect with over 1.5 million drivers with a diverse range of vehicles. Driven by a hyperlocal approach, Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- At Ola, customer safety is key strategic priority. We run a number of technological and process related interventions to ensure that we are compliant with all existing regulations and able to assist our customers effectively when they need us.
- The central safety team formulates policy guidelines related to safety, champions compliance and works with product and tech teams to roll out safety interventions.
As a program manager, you can expect to do the following (and much more!):
- Set up the safety and compliance agenda for the group
- Lead the planning and implementation of a safety / compliance related initiatives in India and internationally
- Coordinate frequently with stakeholders across different functions and cities / countries- Supply, revenue, external vendors, support teams, product teams, tech teams, CXOs
- Come up with innovative ways to drive adoption of initiatives
- Data Interpretation and analytics
- Monitor and report the progress of the projects
Experience & Skills:
- An ability to quickly understand and solve new problems
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data interpretation
- Stress tolerance
- Need no external push to be motivated
- Proven leadership, supervisory and project management skills
- A tactical and strategic track record for delivering research-driven results
- Ability to motivate and lead a team and manage multiple requirements
- Innovative and people management with an understanding of Competitive Analysis.
- MBA - Premier B-schools (only)
- An engineering degree from premier engineering college will be a preferred
- Candidates with prior consulting / strategy / cross-functional program management experience