Manager - Human Resources at Ola Cabs
Views:3377 Applications:998 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
OlaCabs - Manager/Senior Manager/Associate Director - HR Business Partner - Technology Division (6-20 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager/Associate Director - HRBP (for Technology)
Manager - HRBP for Technology
Manager/Senior Manager/Associate Director
Team - Technology
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- He/She will be part of the Reginal/Corp HR Leadership team and work with HR Leaders to define & execute the HR strategy
- Manage relations with internal customers, partnering with them in for building a robust People charter and scale up the organization as per business requirements.
- Be the leader with HR subject matter expertise & align HR best practices to business needs and employee.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Align business practices with people to drive effective performance. Identify, analyze, scale and implement best practices suited for the organization through effective HR.
- Develop effective partnerships with employees, managers, and ensure a positive work environment. Create a robust employee network.
- Be an active mentor and coach for Junior and mid-management on people and business practices.
- Coach Hub leaders and managers on people management and HR challenges
- Implement talent management strategies and develop relationship with business to drive org goals.
- Work towards enhancing business performance through efficient business partnering.
- Look for ways to proactively improve & enhance processes.
- Be the guardian of change management - for changes that have any people implications.
- Evaluate potential employee challenges and address proactively to enhance employee satisfaction.
- Develop and nurture a professional relationships with peers, colleagues, business and senior leaders and build effective employee engagement strategy.
- Create effective analytical tools & reports to analyse employee information. Enable managers & leaders with proactive solutions to address people challenges and foster positive work environment
- Passion to lead a successful and challenging work environment
- Strategic Thinker /Change Management Skills - Processes, Policies, Training and systems
- Effective contribution towards strategic initiatives and efficient in performing tactical & operational work
- Passionate and driven by ownership across all facets of the job requirement including people, business, culture & leadership.
Basic Qualifications :
- Graduate / PG from recognized universities.
- Should have worked in Consumer firms to support technology HRBP.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and stakeholder management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills