OlaCabs - Manager - Reporting - CA (4-7 yrs)
Founded in Jan 2011 by IIT Bombay alumni Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola (formerly Olacabs), is India's most popular mobile app for personal transportation. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent and quick service fulfillment. Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 110 cities can book from over 6,00,000 vehicles across cabs, auto-rickshaws and taxis. Ola has also introduced a range of shared mobility services on its platform like Ola Shuttle and Ola Share for commute and ride-sharing respectively. The app is available on Windows, Android and iOS platforms.
The Role would cover below areas:
- Consolidation of All the Group entities PL and BS
- Preparation of Group Monthly Scorecard and Investor Reporting
- Managing the Statutory Audit for ANI and Consolidation
- RPT Reporting and Interco Reconciliations
- Evaluating the Technical Accounting applicability
- Reporting Automation which Includes Hyperion Implementation.
- 4+ years of relevant experience