Manager - Human Resources at Ola Cabs
Views:1724 Applications:452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
OlaCabs - Manager/Lead - Performance Marketing (4-5 yrs)
Designation : Performance Marketing Manager/Lead
Location : Bangalore
Role Description :
This role will strategize and execute performance marketing strategy across all digital channels. Primary goal would be to acquire quality users and drive revenue.
- Create, manage and optimize campaigns across all digital channels including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube, Affiliates and others.
- Drive hands on campaign setup, management and optimisation including A/B testing of targeting, landing pages and more to ensure revenue maximisation and cost minimisation
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Collaborate with BU, tech, product, operations and category marketing to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and ROI goals
- Coordinate with the graphic design team/agency to get creatives made for ads
- Revenue, CAC and LTV analysis and leverage data to optimise paid funnel to maximise revenue and Revenue/Cost
Required Skills and Experience :
Technical Skills :
- 4-5 years of hands-on campaign and budget management experience with high growth consumer tech startups.
- Proven experience in running performance campaigns (CPC, CPA, CPT etc) across Google, FB, YouTube, Bing, affiliates, and others
- Proven experience in running display campaigns across ad networks
- Experience with tools including Google Adwords, Keyword tools, Google Analytics, FB Ads/Business Manager, YouTube Ads, DV360, and others as well as with tools such as Clevertap/Mixpanel etc
- Experience running campaigns for direct online purchase products as well as those requiring manual sales/Tele-calling type products would be a huge plus.
- Prior experience in a consumer fintech or financial institution would be a plus
- Experience running awareness/R& F campaigns across digital channels a big plus
- Exposure to programmatic would be a plus
Behavioral Skills/Traits :
- High ownership and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Creative thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Great ability to multi-tasking and prioritize
- Ability to collaborate across stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that will aid in the execution of duties.
- Should have and previously demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- The successful candidate should be consumer-oriented ensuring consumer expectations are always met by the marketing department.