Manager - Human Resources at Ola Cabs
Views:2154 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
OlaCabs - Manager - Digital Marketing (5-6 yrs)
Role: Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager would be responsible for all online marketing initiatives for Ola OEM. The Digital Marketing Manager will work with other department heads to develop marketing and promotions campaigns. S/he would oversee campaigns from their initial ideation to their completion and implementation.
Additionally, S/he would monitor marketing budgets; Monitor and evaluate online media campaigns for effectiveness. Staying current with new online marketing venues and using those as part of your overall marketing strategy are critical parts of this role.
- Handling strategic online initiatives
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends, insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
- Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
- S/he must have at least five years of experience in digital marketing or a related field. Social media marketing experience is beneficial.
- Experience Marketing funnel analysis and strong data orientation in general is crucial.
- Candidates should have some experience in team building, leadership and project management. Familiarity and experience working with tools like Branch, Appsflyer, MoEngage, Clevertap is mandatory