Manager - Human Resources at Ola Cabs
Views:434 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
OlaCabs - Lead - Maintenance (7-12 yrs)
Role : Maintenance- Lead
Designation : SM/AD
Ola Foods Business (Earlier Foodpanda) is the foods division of the Ola group. The Ola Group was founded in 2011 is one of the world's largest mobility and consumer internet companies, with businesses across mobility, food and finance. It has a presence in 500+cities in over 5 countries.
The vision of the Ola Foods Business is to build India's largest and most loved food brands with an unrelenting focus on quality and hygiene. We know what matters to our customers when it comes to food, and we will make sure that nothing comes between them and a great food experience.
We are at the fore-front of food technology innovation with state-of-the-art kitchen infrastructure, leading food manufacturing and menu engineering practices and a supremely talented and passionate team of food experts.
We have a portfolio of 4 brands across Khichdi and Desserts, Biryani and Rice Bowls across 6 cities with many more exciting food brands in the pipeline.
- Scheduling and overseeing all maintenance-related work by managing a team of maintenance technicians and supervisors ensuring that all maintenance operations are done in accordance with company policy and food safety guidelines.
- Ensuring the facility satisfies all industry regulations
- Managing budgets
- Forecasting, ordering, and price negotiation for spare parts inventory
- Developing and implementing a (proactive) maintenance program
- Coordinating the completion of complex repairs
- Hiring subcontractors for specialized maintenance work
- Looking for new ways/tools/assets to improve productivity and cut costs
- Drafting maintenance reports