OlaCabs - Head - Fraud Control Unit (6-14 yrs)
This role is for Head of Fraud Control Unit for Ola Financial Services. OFS, a subsidiary of Ola, is a fintech involved in providing consumer credit in India that envisions convenience, accessibility, transparency and value proposition all at one place.
Ideal candidate is expected to define, design and deliver fraud mitigation and identification solutions using analytics and business experience in a fast paced, next generation banking environment. The reporting line is to Head of Risk and Decision Sciences at OFS.
1) Own and manage fraud prevention and monitoring of transactions at Ola Money both for wallet and postpaid.
2) Train, Define and Refine Fraud strategies and policies to arrest and minimize first party, third party and transaction fraud in the payment and online credit services offered through various channels.
3) Work with external vendors who have built proficiency in products and services for fraud in terms of expanding the in-house capabilities by well thought of supplement features from outside.
4) Build internal systems through collaboration with tech and engineering for self sufficiency in implementing decisive and prompt actions in case of fraud.
5) Learn and extend the rules from payments frauds on internal products to transactions done through external partners in cards and personal loans business.
6) Work in optimizing the cost budget and customer experience while minimizing fraud losses.
7) Policy changes, wherever required in order to improve the portfolio quality and the quality of application sourcing.
8) Ensure development of a robust investigation process and formulation of effective root cause analysis and take appropriate actions to mitigate fraud risks.
9) To lead investigations into suspicion of fraudulent, criminal and security activities and providing closure to incidents from verification, disciplinary process and compliance adherence perspective.
1) Analytics experience of 6+ yrs in BFSI domain with 4+ yrs exposure of Fraud Analytics.
2) Experience in NBFCs/Banks with working knowledge of Fraud Control Unit activities.
3) Past experience on coordination with Data Science/Risk teams for fraud mitigation.
4) Hands on knowledge to build and implement models for fraud.
5) Natural with data analytics, handle number of large data sources and varied sources of data.
5) Bias towards action required for a start up atmosphere.
6) Fraud mitigation and investigation end to end implemented for at least 2 different lending products.
7) Excellent communication skills to handle multiple and varied stakeholders.
8) Regulatory Reporting, Compliance Knowledge.
1) Experience working in a startup, preferably Fintech startup.
2) Expertise in credit risk and lending lifecycle.
3) Proven emphasis on ownership and execution.
4) Exposure to modeling, scorecards and credit risk analytics for lending portfolio.
5) Working knowledge in at least one of R or Python.