OlaCabs - Head - Credit Policy (10-15 yrs)
Ola Financial Services, a subsidiary of Ola, is a fintech involved in providing consumer credit in India that envisions convenience, accessibility, transparency and value proposition all at one place.
1. Build, monitor and refine credit policy for unsecured loan products viz. PL, CC, EMI.
2. Own the complete policy framework and along with decision sciences team manage the risk of the portfolio.
3. Work closely with product and engineering to drive the front end of the application process, key stakeholder of the executions at back-end.
4. Champion the process driven credit underwriting rigor while maintaining the TAT expectations of new age banking app.
5. Work with external lending partners for co branded products to assimilate credit underwriting policies balancing the best practices and interests of the org.
6. Innovation in executing of policy.
7. Provide key input in the acquisition and line management risk strategy built by decision sciences team.
8. Contribute strong expertise to the team in regulatory and compliance requirements of consumer credit lending.
9. Lead analytics and efficiency driven policy through amalgamation of people, processes and technology.
10. Have a clear vision to lead policy for a huge book size in emerging fintech company.
- 10-15 yrs experience in large banks in Indian banks/NBFC/fintech.
- At least 8 yrs hands on experience building credit policy for unsecured lending.
- Good command over bureau data used for policy and models.
- Experienced in managing book (growth and risk) for credit cards and personal loans.
- Highly analytical with past history of engaging business stakeholders.
- Command over policy softwares or BRE with exposure to integration, deployment, training modules of the same.
- Past instances of bringing innovation to the policy domain with delivered performance metrics.
- Experience working in a startup, preferably a Fintech startup for 3-4 years.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Decision Tree softwares used for building business rules.
- Worked in SAS, SQL and other database for data mining.