Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:4890 Applications:390 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OlaCabs - Chief of Staff - Finance (6-8 yrs)
Ola is India's largest mobility platform and one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola's core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India's largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India's youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India's leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India's largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit www.olacabs.com/media.
About Ola Australia:
Ola is one of the world's largest ridesharing platforms, operating in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and India. In Australia, Ola is available to riders in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth. Ola is also in New Zealand's major centres, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, creating a seamless transportation experience across the Tasman. Founded by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati in India in 2011, Ola helps move hundreds of millions of users via its network of over 1.5 million drivers hosted across 250+ cities, through its rider and driver apps. Ola is in a period of growth and expansion across ANZ and with a unique focus on drivers, is providing a new option to increase earnings in these markets. Globally, Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people and beyond.
About Ola New Zealand:
Ola is one of the world's largest ride sharing platforms, operating in New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom and India. In New Zealand, Ola is available to riders in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. Ola also operates in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth in Australia, creating a seamless transportation experience across the Tasman. Founded by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati in India in 2011, Ola helps move hundreds of millions of users via its network of over 1.5 million drivers hosted across 250+ cities, through its rider and driver apps. Ola is in a period of growth and expansion across ANZ and with a unique focus on drivers, is providing a new option to increase earnings in these markets. Globally, Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people and beyond.
About Ola UK:
Founded in 2011, Ola is one of the world's largest rideshare companies. The company conducts one billion rides a year around the world, with more than 1.5 million drivers and hundreds of millions of customers in over 250 cities. Ola is now operational in India, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver-partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring a convenient, transparent, and quick service. Ola is committed to leading the industry with its approach to passenger safety including Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) screened drivers and processes such as 24/7 voice support, options to share ride details with emergency contacts and in-app emergency features. Globally, Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people and beyond.
- Tracking and reporting priorities and objectives for the CFO's staff. Tracking open items and due dates, working with staff to determine status and helping ensure objectives are achieved;
- Preparing agenda for staff meetings, capturing minutes, tracking and following up on action items and preparing regular reports;
- Preparing quarterly reports on achievement vs. plan;
- Creating complex presentations - analyzing data, determining how best to present the information, and creating the slides;
- Drafting correspondence, communicating information on behalf of the CFO;
- Establishing excellent working relationships with the CFO's staff and the staff of other senior executives;
- Coordinating and working with CFO on presentations for Board and various external constituents (including investors) and working cross-functionally and determine appropriate content, messaging and presentation;
- Leading projects on an as required basis;
- Ad-hoc analysis and decision support; and
- Working closely with CFO's executive assistant to develop a process to effectively manage the CFO's time.
- 6+ years of experience;
- Experience in a senior level finance roles
- Prior experience in a senior-level project management role or in a Chief of Staff role for a senior executive;
- CA/MBA from a top-tier academic institution
- Excellent analytical abilities and problem solving skills;
- Ability to think strategically and act in a detailed, hands-on manner;
- Strong organizational skills and proven project management experience;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal;
- Proven experience managing and influencing effectively in a matrix organized, multi-national company;
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and direct multiple projects and activities with varied deadlines;
- Good judgment and sensitivity to confidential documents, issues and information; and
- High level of diplomacy, tact and discretion. Understands ethical issues and has a proven high level of integrity.