OlaCabs - Campaign Manager/CLM Operations Manager (3-7 yrs)
Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola is one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and drivers onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, safe and quick service fulfillment. Ola is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative mobility solutions ground-up, that are relevant at a global scale and in transforming commuting experiences by setting the tone for global innovation in this space. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 125+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK, can connect with over 1.5 million drivers with a diverse range of vehicles. Driven by a hyperlocal approach, Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people.
- Develop processes with 6 sigma efficiency for campaign management and deployment across India and International operations.
- Planning resource allocation to ensure timely execution of all campaigns.
- Understand business objectives and break them down into tasks and targets for the campaign execution team
- Working cross-functionally to ensure TATs are followed
- Monitor campaign deliveries and highlight deficiencies, process breakage with minimum delay
- Engage with stakeholders and publish timely reports on campaign progress.
- Planning and executing ad hoc campaigns with least delays.
- Process-oriented professional with 3-6 years- experience of handling teams.
- Delivering results with speed and efficiency with an understanding of technical product capabilities.
- Backend operations management in Telecom or banking/credit cards preferred.
- Background in campaign management is preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel/spreadsheets, understanding business objectives.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.