Manager - Human Resources at Ola Cabs
Views:3066 Applications:686 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
OlaCabs - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst (1-4 yrs)
- Responsible for working on multiple hypothesis and problem statements in areas not restricted to Partner Earnings, Ops & Exp. / Asset Management / Asset Safety / Cost optimisation ec. with an objective to provide qualitative and quantitative insights
- Build Financial and Business models to support team to take an effective decision on business strategy
- Responsible for Data modeling / RCA for projects across verticals - Data pulling & model
- Develop / Design effective and scalable solutions to build dashboards on reporting tools.
- Own and deliver the implementation of new methods for data visibility, monitoring, management, and automation of dashboards
- Build dashboards on spreadsheet / MSTR to track business health -This includes building the entire dataset and automate this in backend; build the UI on the MSTR as per L0/L1 metrics visibility
- Responsible for publishing Management Dashboards not limited to Partner-related metrics, Attrition, Compliance, RMT Quality, Network quality, Inventory recon, Costs optimisation etc.
Critical Functional Skills :
- SQL knowledge,
- Pro in MS Excel
- Structure driven approach