Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:4592 Applications:653 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
OlaCabs - Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
Title/Designation : Business Analyst
Location : Mumbai
Key Attributes : Good in excel & powerpoint, data crunching and reporting from cross functional teams.
About Ola :
- Ola is India's largest mobility platform and one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies, serving 150+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
- Ola's core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric and India's largest fleet management business. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India's leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians.
- Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India's largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
- Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people.
For more details, visit www.olacabs.com/media
Key Deliverables :
- Determine operational objectives by studying skilling function performance metrics, gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improvement procedures.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements and establishing project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies.
Skills Required :
- Analytical bent
- Process Improvement
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience
Education : Engg Tier 1 college
Experience : 1+ years post engg qualification