OlaCabs - Associate Director - Risk (10-14 yrs)
Ola Financial Services, a subsidiary of Ola, is a fintech involved in providing consumer credit in India that envisions convenience, accessibility, transparency and value proposition all at one place.
- Own and build credit risk decision strategies for unsecured lending viz. PL, CC, EMI.
- Excellent knowledge of scorecards, strategies and credit risk management principles.
- Ownership including but not limited to identifying model development approach, building models that meet top standards of ML, model validation.
- Lead the support team of business head by acting as key stakeholder for P&L.
- Efficient in evaluation and cost benefit analysis of new sources of data.
- Successful implementation and tracking of credit risk decisions along with MIS monitoring.
- Guide the back end infrastructure development and liaison with the data engineering team for deployment of models, integration of data
- Apply the fundamentals of consumer lending to a new ecosystem that demands. innovation in application of the same principles in an unexplored and challenging credit lending environment.
- Approach the challenges in a passionate, innovative and decisive manner.
- Quick on feet in problem structuring and identifying the right next steps for incisive insights.
- Balancing Problem solving depth with the pace of progress expected in fast moving lending business environment.
- Liaison with product and engineering to help execute the product journeys and back-end process that meets risk needs and fintech app requirements
- Lead a team of data scientists, business analysts and decision scientists to deliver credit risk solutions in the most optimal and effective manner.
- 10+ yrs experience in large banks in India/Overseas, NBFC or similar,
- At least 4+ yrs hands on experience developing models in credit risk.
- Experience working in a Fintech for 2 years.
- Experienced in risk management of different lending products across the lifecycle of consumer credit.
- Highly analytical with past history of handling teams and engaging business stakeholders.
- Worked in SAS, SQL and other database in their early career for data mining.
- Exposure and working knowledge of R or Python.
- Expert level knowledge of the Indian credit bureaus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Exposure to unstructured data analytics and Big Data is a plus.