Manager - Human Resources at Ola Cabs
Views:2003 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
OlaCabs - Associate Director - Plant Finance Head - Manufacturing (10-20 yrs)
Job Title - Plant Finance
Department - Manufacturing
Suggestive Grade - Associate Director (12 to 20 years)
Reporting Structure - Vice President- Manufacturing
Education Qualification - CA/ MBA in Finance
Certification /Professional Accreditation Required
Business partner with plant and financial management to effectively manage and control the facility
Key Result Areas (Accountability & Responsibility of the role)
- Cost As the head of the factory finance function he has to play a key role in owning up the conversion cost of the factory, highlighting areas of concern and taking necessary corrective action to drive the cost down. This has to be achieved through effective liaison with all concerned departments.
- Statutory Compliances and payments- To ensure timely and accurate payment of statutory dues and filing of returns. To take accountability for all internal audit observations and drive mitigation of the issues. Ensure timely and accurate payment of statutory dues and filing of returns
- Accounting Maintenance of proper books of accounts and ensure accuracy levels. Adherence to accounting standards and corporate laws. Review the accounting systems from time to time and modify it to suit the changes in business requirements in liaison with IT
- Audit Ensure that the Internal Audit and Statutory Audit are completed within time. To take steps to eliminate the observations stated in the reports and help in strengthening the overall control environment in the factories.
- Financial Planning To lead the financial planning process in the factories. This will include coordinating with various departments to put together the budgets, validate assumptions and logic of building up the budgets. Also, responsible for managing funds, ensuring commercial discipline and internal control.
- Analytics Preparation and analysis of financial reports for submission to management explaining the deviations from the budget. Drive improvement in the operating processes by providing compelling analysis of the inefficiencies.
Key Skills Required:
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Operational Finance with a specialty in Cost Accounting required.
- Along with the finance experience, 7-8 years managerial experience required.
- Must possess in depth knowledge of the Inventory and Production control process.
- Good Understanding of Manufacturing Enterprise and Manufacturing Process
- Strong Business acumen, insight and analytical ability
Software/Tools/System Exposure - Proficient in MS Office, ERP Systems and collaborative tools like JIRA