Manager - Human Resources at Ola Cabs
Views:1380 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OlaCabs - Associate Director - Internal Communications (8-13 yrs)
About The Role
Location - Bangalore
- The Internal Communications role is a cross-functional role that will involve working with stakeholders at every level with the singular goal of building and sustaining a highly engaged team that is growing at 10% month on month. As we grow across the country, it becomes important to carry forward the mission and values of the brand to every employee delivering the promise to customers and drivers.
Key Result Areas :
- Build and execute company-wide communications initiatives as well as custom initiatives across centers.
- Create strong processes and channels that enable communications flow across or within functions, locations, and - teams.
- Owns engagement initiatives internally. Plans and works with center SPOCs to execute and improve a monthly calendar consistently.
- Enable every employee to understand how his/her workflows into the larger mission of the organization and the impact created on the lives of our stakeholders.
- Balance the role of an internal counsel, the voice of every employee and most importantly, the voice of the organization internally.
- Manage initiatives like a newsletter, intranet, town-hall, periodic off-site etc. and ensure high engagement levels of employees with such initiatives.
- Creates systemic value adds like onboarding program, new center setup processes, cross-centre team-building etc.
- Champion CSR activities and welfare initiatives internally.
Skills Required :
- Is a 'people person'
- Strong communicator with a command of English - spoken and written. Being multi-lingual is a definite plus.
- Has an upto the minute approach and can quickly learn/adapt on the move.
- Working experience with HTML, understanding of social media and tech-savviness is desired.
- Eye for detail to identify potential areas of improvement and enhanced employee engagement.
- Never say no attitude- eager to take up new challenges and initiatives
Candidate Background :
- MBA in Communications, Marketing or HR from a premier Business School.
- 8-12 yrs of internal communications experience in a corporate, start-up or agency with a proven record of engagement