Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:13736 Applications:820 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
OlaCabs - Associate Director/Director - International Care Operations (12-18 yrs)
Role: Associate Director/ Director International Care Operations
About the Company
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Ola Cabs
Redefining Mobility for Billions: Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola is one of the world's largest ride-sharing companies. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver-partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, and quick service fulfillment. Ola is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative solutions ground-up, that are relevant at the global scale.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for Ola's International Care operations. This would involve leading/ setting up care operations for multiple line of businesses for multiple geographies. Current span includes Customer & Driver Care for Australasia (Australia & New Zealand) and UK. The care channels range from Voice to Email to chat including Social Media Complaint Management.
Who would best suit the role:
Someone who is/ has -
- A Graduate/Post Graduate with Overall 12 - 18 years of experience of which 3-6 years of experience into a leadership role in managing Contact Center operations, consumer experience, consulting or strategy;
- Effective Analytical and Communication skills;
- Attitude & Aptitude for processes and systems;
- A team player, working alongside people from all walks of life;
- Identifies builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Ability to achieve results through planning
- Demonstrates strong ownership to bring about change and help drive the business forward.
- Develop service partners and consistently identify new partners to reduce dependency and building partner efficiency.
- Build standardized processes and implement excellence framework.
- Review & drive partner performance in line with business expectations
- Identify customer service trends and act as nexus between the customers and the product team
- Improve customer care quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes/systems; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implement changes
- Conduct periodic partner review of operations and align partner contract with changing business needs.
- Spearhead various process and policy deployment for efficient partner quality of service delivery.
- Guiding team with a disciplined approach to handle transformation seamlessly, timely and efficiently.
- Own the overall International care experience - Customer Satisfaction, Driver Satisfaction, Care specific NPS and other VOC feedback/metrics.
- Solve for key consumer pain points/experience enhancements by working closely with different functions (product, partners, tech, city teams etc.)
- Strategize various sustenance mechanisms like knowledge mgmt, standardization, layered KPI, partner QoS management.
- Conduct periodic team's goal setting in line with business strategy and monitor and review progress on a regular basis.
- Lead team to standardized response to mitigate immediate abnormal situations. Spearhead team in critical situations and make quick decisions to restore normal operating conditions.
- Work closely with BE & product teams to do RCA of abnormal conditions and implement appropriate actions to minimize future occurrences.
- Conduct impact analysis and management reporting to the leadership team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.