Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:9362 Applications:717 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
OlaCabs - Associate Director/Director - International Care Operations (12-18 yrs)
Role: Associate Director/ Director International Care Operations
About the Company
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Ola Cabs
Redefining Mobility for Billions: Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola is one of the world's largest ride-sharing companies. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver-partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, and quick service fulfillment. Ola is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative solutions ground-up, that are relevant at the global scale.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for Ola's International Care operations. This would involve leading/ setting up care operations for multiple line of businesses for multiple geographies. Current span includes Customer & Driver Care for Australasia (Australia & New Zealand) and UK. The care channels range from Voice to Email to chat including Social Media Complaint Management.
Who would best suit the role:
Someone who is/ has -
- A Graduate/Post Graduate with Overall 12 - 18 years of experience of which 3-6 years of experience into a leadership role in managing Contact Center operations, consumer experience, consulting or strategy;
- Effective Analytical and Communication skills;
- Attitude & Aptitude for processes and systems;
- A team player, working alongside people from all walks of life;
- Identifies builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Ability to achieve results through planning
- Demonstrates strong ownership to bring about change and help drive the business forward.
- Develop service partners and consistently identify new partners to reduce dependency and building partner efficiency.
- Build standardized processes and implement excellence framework.
- Review & drive partner performance in line with business expectations
- Identify customer service trends and act as nexus between the customers and the product team
- Improve customer care quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes/systems; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implement changes
- Conduct periodic partner review of operations and align partner contract with changing business needs.
- Spearhead various process and policy deployment for efficient partner quality of service delivery.
- Guiding team with a disciplined approach to handle transformation seamlessly, timely and efficiently.
- Own the overall International care experience - Customer Satisfaction, Driver Satisfaction, Care specific NPS and other VOC feedback/metrics.
- Solve for key consumer pain points/experience enhancements by working closely with different functions (product, partners, tech, city teams etc.)
- Strategize various sustenance mechanisms like knowledge mgmt, standardization, layered KPI, partner QoS management.
- Conduct periodic team's goal setting in line with business strategy and monitor and review progress on a regular basis.
- Lead team to standardized response to mitigate immediate abnormal situations. Spearhead team in critical situations and make quick decisions to restore normal operating conditions.
- Work closely with BE & product teams to do RCA of abnormal conditions and implement appropriate actions to minimize future occurrences.
- Conduct impact analysis and management reporting to the leadership team.