Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:10280 Applications:848 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
OlaCabs - Assistant Manager - Process Excellence & Quality (2-5 yrs)
AM - Process Excellence and Quality
About Us :
Ola is India's largest mobility platform and one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies, serving 150+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola's core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric and India's largest fleet management business. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India's leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India's largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people.
For more details, visit www.olacabs.com/media
Key Expectations :
- Design and Build SOPs and Processes in the cities/ functions, own the implementation
- Monitor performance, audit and improvisation/sustainable initiatives such as Business/ Functional KPIs etc.
- Change Management, Process adherence, Continuous improvement & Quality initiatives across the org
- Own Quality initiatives - CPB, Central projects around Partner/Car Quality - Safety initiatives
Know the process deeply : Understand each processes from end-to-end in depth in the entire business
Own the processes : Own every process, understand the gap between the target and the output, responsible for all root cause analysis/cause-effect
Know the Output : Stay on top of every business metrics, understand the output and impact of the output on the business
Know the gap : Understand the problem statement in depth, performing the RCA with the right tools and presenting the gap to the concerned team
Influence the Cross-function : Converting the gap into strategies and action by liaising with cross-functional teams and drive the changes required. Influence the business with the improvement metrics
Strategy & Creativity : Innovative solutions with the least and optimum cost.
Stake Holder Management : Work with cross functional team such as Business, Operations, Accounting, Business Finance and Marketing to drive over action plans
Desired background :
Educational background : Should be from premier Engineering/ B-School.
- 2-5 years of work experience in process excellence, process improvement and RCA
- Knowledge of Automotive/ Retail or Telecom Industry
Desired Competencies :
- Desire and ability to think like the business owner
- Lean Green Belt Certified /Lean Black Belt trained or Equivalent
- Process Excellence experience of solving business problem using tools like PDCA, FMEA, Fish Bone, Why- Why and any other six- sigma tools.
- Excellence with RCA tools like PDCA, FMEA, Fish Bone, Why- Why and any other six- sigma tools.
- Experience of implementing lean tools Like 5S, Load balancing, VA and NVA analysis and Value stream mapping.
- Trained and have Experience of implementing ISO 9001-2015 audit framework in field operation and Start up environment.
- Driving, generating and implementing process improvement ideas
- Ability to translate gaps into execution plans and take them to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to learn in Highly chaos start up environment and self-motivated and passion to think and innovate
- Ability to connect with people across teams & levels
- Strong bias for Action - OLA works at a very rapid pace
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.