OlaCabs - Assistant Manager - Content Writing (2-5 yrs)
Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola is one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and drivers onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, safe and quick service fulfillment. Ola is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative mobility solutions ground-up, that are relevant at a global scale and in transforming commuting experiences by setting the tone for global innovation in this space. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 125+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK, can connect with over 1.5 million drivers with a diverse range of vehicles. Driven by a hyperlocal approach, Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The person will be responsible for writing copy for all customer communication going out through CLM and digital marketing for India operations of Ola Cabs.
- Writing content for all CLM communication within the brand and channel guidelines.
- Engaging copywriting for recurring communications under each running program on digital marketing, and internal channels like SMS, push notifications, blogs, etc.
- Creative copywriting for topical communications, connecting them to customer use cases.
- Manage multiple stakeholders and quickly turn around on feedback received.
- Must have 1-3 years of experience handling digital marketing and CLM communications.
- Fluency in English, an advanced degree in English is preferred.
- Creative bent of mind, ability to connect current affairs/trending topics to customer use cases is preferred.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.