OlaCabs - Analyst/Manager - Decision Science (3-5 yrs)
Are you this person?
Are you someone who understands the intricacies of balancing the art and science of applying machine learning and business analytics to consumer lending? Do you itch for putting to use your skills in a dynamic, fast paced innovative lending platform that is ahead of the curve? Did the dilemma of start-up atmosphere at the expense of losing out on sound backing and brand stump you to choose inadequately? If the answer to all these is not just yes but - hell, yeah!-, then come join us in this incredibly exciting journey as part of the Ola Financial Services group.
Okay, I am curious. But what is this going to be about (aka Role)?
- This is a role as Analyst in the Risk Analytics team of this fintech company currently working on building credit lending products on mobile that envisions to provide convenience, accessibility, transparency and value proposition at a single place for diverse set of customers.
- Ideal candidate is expected to define, design and deliver solutions using business analytics in a fast paced, next generation internet banking environment as part of their Business Analytics/Data Science teams.
Cool, what can I learn while working at this role (aka Responsibilities)?
Key Learning Expected from this experience
- Credit Risk Management across the life cycle of consumer lending.
- Application of Machine learning algorithms to financial domain, strategic and tactical plan of fintech business, business analytics in fast paced and new generation banking environment.
These are the hoops you- ve jumped through already (aka Required Qualifications)?
Minimum Requirements :
- R, Python with working knowledge of at least 1 year.
- Advance MS Excel, Statistics and Probability Courses (online or college).
- Supervised and Unsupervised Modeling techniques with application on business/real life problems.
If you have this, we'd truly love you (aka Preferred Qualifications):
- 3+ yrs of exp working with huge datasets solving for business problems.
- Fintech exposure during internships/previous work.
- Should have lead 1-2 Analysts.