OLA - Technical Program Manager - OlaMoney (5-10 yrs)
Business Unit : Ola Financial Services
About the Company :
- OlaMoney is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in India with an active customer base of 27 million+ customers. It is reinventing and fundamentally simplifying the customer experience for various financial products.
- OlaMoney started as a wallet service provider as part of the larger Ola group but is now present in 3 additional verticals: Postpaid, Credit Card and Insurance. Some of our key highlights are: -
- OlaMoney is India's largest postpaid/ pay later services provider. OlaMoney postpaid on Ola is 2.5X bigger than OlaMoney wallet.
- OlaMoney is the worlds largest micro-insurer and facilitate sales of over 20M policies to customers every month
- OlaMoney SBI Credit Card is the most rewarding travel credit card and the first of its kind digitally.
Role : Technical Program Manager
Location : Bangalore
Department : Engineering
Reporting Structure : Role directly reports to CTO/Head of Technology
Qualification : 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role and at least 3 years of delivery
management experience in product organization
Key Roles/Responsibilities :
- Drive multiple large-scale technical projects, break them down into manageable pieces and work cross-functionally with product managers, designers, software development team, business operations, marketing, legal and external partners across organization to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery.
- Defines and implements cross-team processes to improve efficiency and delivery (SDLC), defines metrics to measure and monitor efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and drives adoption across organization.
- Will be expected to make appropriate trade-offs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and other project teams.
- Has the right balance of technical, project management and business/product acumen and manages delivery across SDLC serving as a single point of contact.
- Handle multiple competing and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Manages stakeholders from different cross functional teams as well as Sr. Management by setting expectations and providing frequent program/project updates.
- At the heart of this role is delivery. Candidate will be hands-on in driving the delivery of critical business initiatives, managing all aspects of the project such as project planning, requirements definition, risk management, communication, and implementation planning.
- Candidate will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
Experience & Skills Required :
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role and at-least 3 years of delivery management experience in product organization.
- B.Tech. or higher or equivalent required.
- Certification in Project Management/ Agile is plus.
- Experience managing large scale software development projects with hands-on technical expertise to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints.
- Understands the technical designs of the projects and programs he/she is managing. Has deeper understanding of specific sub-systems and possesses the ability to drive technical discussions if needed.
- Experience helping engineering teams adopt best practices.
- Strong familiarity with Agile methodologies; Has ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes excellent listening skills, concise communications and targeting the message to specific audiences
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners for the program.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.