OLA - Technical Program Manager (3-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive multiple large-scale technical projects, working cross-functionally with product manager, designers, software development team, business operations, marketing, legal and external partners across organization to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery.
- Defines and implements cross-team processes to improve efficiency and delivery (SDLC), defines metrics to measure and monitor efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and drives adoption across organization.
- Monitors and tracks complex programs effectively by providing periodic updates to technical, non-technical teams and Sr.Management
- Has the right balance of technical, project management and business/product acumen and manages delivery across SDLC serving as single point of contact.
- Handle multiple competing and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Manages stakeholders from different cross functional teams by setting expectations and providing frequent program/project updates.
- 3+ years of experience in a software engineering role and at least 2 years of delivery management experience in product organization
- Understands the technical designs of the multiple projects and programs he/she is managing. Has deeper understanding of specific sub-systems and possess ability to drive technical discussions if needed.
- Experience setting engineering organization from scratch and helping teams adopt engineering best practices.
- Strong familiarity with Agile methodologies; Has ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes excellent listening skills, concise communications and targeting the message to specific audiences
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.