OLA - Technical Program Manager (3-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive multiple large-scale technical projects, working cross-functionally with product manager, designers, software development team, business operations, marketing, legal and external partners across organization to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery.
- Defines and implements cross-team processes to improve efficiency and delivery (SDLC), defines metrics to measure and monitor efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and drives adoption across organization.
- Monitors and tracks complex programs effectively by providing periodic updates to technical, non-technical teams and Sr.Management
- Has the right balance of technical, project management and business/product acumen and manages delivery across SDLC serving as single point of contact.
- Handle multiple competing and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Manages stakeholders from different cross functional teams by setting expectations and providing frequent program/project updates.
- 3+ years of experience in a software engineering role and at least 2 years of delivery management experience in product organization
- Understands the technical designs of the multiple projects and programs he/she is managing. Has deeper understanding of specific sub-systems and possess ability to drive technical discussions if needed.
- Experience setting engineering organization from scratch and helping teams adopt engineering best practices.
- Strong familiarity with Agile methodologies; Has ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes excellent listening skills, concise communications and targeting the message to specific audiences
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.