OLA - Technical Program Manager (3-8 yrs)
- Technical Program Manager is responsible for programs/projects involving cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of products or system or features.
- They own and manage projects and programs end-to-end, initiate, coordinate and communicate across groups effectively to provide on-time, within budget, high quality deliverables that meet customer/business expectations.
- Technical Program Manager manages delivery using sound product & business acumen, technology depth and strong project management skills.
- Technical Program managers act as catalysts to speeden business delivery by streamlining and simplifying processes, monitoring engineering productivity and ensuring the engineering best practices are followed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive multiple large-scale technical projects, working cross-functionally with product manager, designers, software development team, business operations, marketing, legal and external partners across organization to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery Experience in working with Tech and product teams is a must
- Defines and implements cross-team processes to improve efficiency and delivery (SDLC), defines metrics to measure and monitor efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and drives adoption across organization
- Monitors and tracks complex programs effectively by providing periodic updates to technical, non-technical teams and Sr.Management
- Has the right balance of technical, project management and business/product acumen and manages delivery across SDLC serving as single point of contact
- Handle multiple competing and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Manages stakeholders from different cross functional teams by setting expectations and providing frequent program/project updates
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role preferably in an e-commerce organization
- Understands the technical designs of the multiple projects and programs he/she is managing. Has deeper understanding of specific sub-systems and possess ability to drive technical discussions if needed
- Strong familiarity with Agile methodologies; Has ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes excellent listening skills, concise communications and targeting the message to specific audiences
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Experience on working with tools such as JIRA and Confluence
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.