OLA - Technical Architect (5-10 yrs)
- Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 50% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use are your responsibilities.
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team and influence them for the entire organisation are also expectations from you.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Development leaders in developing product visions and strategies.
- Define & drive implementation of long term technology vision for your product & team
- You will be the primary owner of the architecture of your product and will also be responsible for getting it reviewed, and making sure the system is built accordingly.
Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces
Drive technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
Experience & Skills Required
- Quick & Excellent Problem-solving skills for complex & large scale problems
- Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Solid coding skills with the ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large codebases
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures.
- Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions
- Deep understanding & experience of high-performance web-scale & real-time response systems with experience & expertise in a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures the Principle architects should have seen it all and ideally in multiple cycles.
- Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure for 5 years
- Must have worked in a small setup (either a startup or a small & reasonably independent team)
- B.Tech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent required
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.