Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at OLA
Views:1487 Applications:440 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
OLA - Talent Acquisition Manager - Tech Hiring (7-12 yrs)
Ola's core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India's largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India's youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India's leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India's largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
- Exciting opportunity for Talent Acquisition Manager based in Bangalore with expertise in technology hiring for product companies to be a part of our journey:
- The chosen candidate will work with our world class technology leaders to hire the best technologists in the industry.
- The TA specialists will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing candidates.
- The role focuses on high touch candidate and business relationship management.
- The TA specialists should have expertise with applicant tracking systems.
- The role is on contract but growth is assured for great performers.
We are proud to resume office with all safety measures and expect the selected candidate to work 6 days a week from office. Please don't share profiles unless you meet the above listed criteria.
KRA's for the Role :
- Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and posting the job descriptions in a range of media, such as Job Portals, Social media sites and groups
- Checking the suitability of applicants and briefing them about the brand, responsibilities and benefits before submitting their details to the client
- Manage candidate expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback
- Managing interviews and tests and create a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Manage the applicant flow through our ATS i.e. Success Factors and prepare and update daily and weekly reports for leadership