OLA - Senior Product Analyst/Product Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-8 yrs)
Role : Senior Product Analyst/ Product Analyst
Team : Ola Product
Solid Reporting To : Director
Work Location : Cherry Hills
Who We Are:
Olacabs is India's first and largest aggregator of cabs, founded in 2010 by IIT Bombay alumni, Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati. We are technology platform build to solve real life problems. We began with bringing cab drivers and customers on a single platform making transportation hassle free for everyone!
We are one of India's fastest growing startups with many firsts to our credit.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering from top institute/college - IIT, NIT, BITS Pilani etc.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- The business/product analyst's primary objective is to work with product and business stakeholders to answer key business questions.
- Partner with product managers and other stakeholders to drive and create the right product roadmap
- Work with large ambiguous problem statements and break them down into meaningful problems to solve
- Partner with product managers to conduct research, create business cases and translate them into meaningful problems to solve
- Identify right business and product metrics to be analyzed and tracked for every feature/problem statement
- Constantly monitor and analyze metrics identified, publish insights/any anomalies along with hypothesis
- Work with product manager to design the right experiments
- Evangelize right analytical practices within the team
- Work with engineering/data platform teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets and extracting meaningful data for product teams
- Recommend and create right algorithms to extract information from large data sets
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis..
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations with 3+yrs experience with real data
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
- Expert in excel and MySQL
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS,SPSS), software development technologies (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .Net)
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Expert at data visualization and presentation.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.