OLA - Senior Manager - Process Excellence (1-5 yrs)
We are looking for an energetic, organized self-starter to join our Process Excellence Team as a Quality Analyst. This role will require one to dive deep into the business processes and conduct audits, provide research, root cause analysis and develop solutions to eliminate gaps that come out in the audits.
The role supports the Quality Assurance Manager is developing and delivering the Quality Assurance Audit framework for the organization. The role is responsible for adoption of standard work, systems, and learning within the defined regions. On a regular basis this role will require demonstrated proficiency in change and transition management and identification of gaps in standard work for resolution. The role will partner closely with a broad set of stakeholders across the group to develop a common understanding of the various dimensions of operational quality, common standards and metrics for assessing and improving performance.
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible to provide deep dive research and analysis
- Able to work within areas of ambiguity and address for the short-term to create standard work and partner with the manager and leads to establish a long-term solution.
- Coordinate with the internal team resources of compliance, audit and quality, and delivery to ensure high standards for frustration free experience
- Perform internal and external audit of data for accuracy and integrity.
- Match findings with data information in the system for the right outcome.
- Understand impacts of defects and how these will impact internal/external interfaces and teams.
- Continually strive to improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems/process.
- Communicate written analysis of dive deep results and information to leads and managers.
- Track, measure and report Quality metrics at periodically to ascertain the process performance health and identify improvement areas.
- Should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
- She/he should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings. Auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help is efficient data aggregation
- Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus.
- She/he should be able to identify root cause, work with relevant teams to find controls that will prevent recurrence of the gaps
- Auditor is expected to create and maintain process documentations on an ongoing basis. She/he is also expected to mentor and help new recruits to ramp up quickly.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with Excel, SQL
- Excellent Analytical ability
- Ability to build relationships and influence others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Internal Audit/Risk/Compliance is a big plus
- Lean Six Sigma YB/GB Certification
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, analytical and critical thinking skills
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well