OLA - Senior Engineering Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS (7-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- A go-getter professional who is passionate about technology and has proven experience in delivering software
products with self-driven attitude, having ability to successfully building and leading teams to success, upbeat the
delivery on time and make OLA products a great experience for customers.
- Responsible for the product engineering road map, quality assurance and various services of organizations.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality software products, on time and within budget.
- Work with the Directors, PM and Business to develop a long-term product plan, products and manage the release planning cycles for all products.
- Responsible for managing the staffing requirements and skill sets for Customer Interaction Team, assuring that sub-teams are staffed with sufficient skilled resources and meeting product deliverables.
- Responsible for implementing tools and processes to optimize product engineering throughput and quality.
- Ensuring that key milestones are met and that solutions delivered are of the highest quality possible
- Delivery on project timelines emphasis on key deliverables
- Ensure legacy application platform and a stable production environment.
- Ensure controlled releases to production, with amongst other measures, stringent code reviews from standards and performance perspectives. Use metrics demonstrate success.
- Decisive with team decisions and lead and support the team
- Understand all products with their interrelationships and collective relevance to business and ensure appropriate availability and stability to the Business.
Critical Functional Skills :
- The company is looking for an experienced professional who will fit in with the organization's fast-paced and - quick response time- culture.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Strong decision making skills, metric-driven operations and ability to motivate and maximize productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of various Development practices and programing languages
- Ability to work with multiple levels in the organization with key business holders
- Prefered if has past experience around Customer Account Mgmt System.
- Prefered if worked Supply - Chain Model .Specifically around Demand and different dimensions of demand generation and management .
- Excellent with Tech Stack like Java and Ruby (RoR)
- Should be aware of best practices for Software development
- Should be keen on delivering top notch products.
Experience Required :
- 7-10 years of software development experience, with managerial capacity
Minimum Qualifications Required : Bachelor- s/Master's degree in Engineering from premier institutes preferred
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.