OLA - Senior Data Scientist (4-7 yrs)
Key Roles/Responsibilities :
- Apply classical ML algorithms as well as cutting-edge deep learning (DL) approaches to build new lending products that delight our customers
- Credit Risk Management across the life cycle of consumer lending, Application of Machine learning algorithms to financial domain, advanced analytics in fast paced and new generation banking environment.
- Ideate, research, and build POC to eventually bring the model to production by utilizing various data science tools.
Experience & Skills Required :
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in building large scale machine learning or deep learning models and/or systems
- 3 year of experience specifically with deep learning (e.g., CNN, RNN, LSTM)
- SQL skills - Ability to do basic ETL
- Expert level R/Python knowledge (Python+DS libraries, version control, etc.)
- Experience in problem solving, ability to understand business concerns and formulate them as technical problems that can be solved using data and math/stats/ML
- Solid understanding of the mathematics related to data science - probability, statistics,linear algebra etc
- In depth understanding of collection of mathematical apparatus needed to get the job done: classic (logistic, SVM, RF, XGBoost, etc.) and deep learning (RBM, CNN, RNN, LSTM,MXNet, Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe, PyTorch, etc.) algorithms, convex and non-convex optimization, Linear Algebra, etc
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to run a data science project end-to-end independently
- Experience working with huge datasets solving for business problems
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.