Associate Director - Talent Acquisition at Ola Group
Views:760 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
OLA - Project Manager - CIO Office (7-14 yrs)
The responsibilities of the software project manager include overseeing software projects from start to finish, managing and motivating software developers and other team members, giving internal customer presentations, and writing project proposals.
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with internal customers, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information
- Delivering completed software products to customers and performing regular checks on the products' performance
- A Bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Proven experience in project management and software development
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification with prior experience of using Agile Waterfall methodology