OLA - Manager - Quality Assurance (10-15 yrs)
Job Title: QA Manager
Department: Software Engineering
Business Unit: Mobility India
Reporting to: Principal Test Engineer
Ola is India's largest mobility platform and one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies. Ola revolutionised urban mobility by making it available on demand for over a billion people across 3 continents. Today, Ola continues to move the world to sustainable mobility through its ride hailing platform as well as through advanced electric vehicles manufactured at its Futurefactory, the largest, most advanced and sustainable two wheeler factory in the world. Ola is dedicated to transitioning the world to sustainable mobility and making the world better than we found it.
- End to end ownership of a Quality Engineering team, including development of test frameworks and automation.
Building and reviewing test plans, test cases and test results.
- Managing a team of SDETs that are responsible for building and maintaining tools for testing of our product.
- Ensuring quality and operational excellence: creating team metrics for measurement of quality and process excellence and a consistent process for assessment and improvement on all fronts.
- Reduce time to market, while gradually building a robust and reliable quality gate for all our products.
- Mentoring and developing SDETs to ensure there professional growth.
- Show thought leadership, and great stakeholder management.
- Participate in the employee review process for direct reports.
- Stepping in to resolve blocker issues during the testing cycle whether they are software or environmental based
Years: 10-15 years
- Type of experience: hands-on experience with functional, Integration, Performance and non-functional testing, test planning, test designing for complex distributed systems.
- Hands on experience in testing mobile applications and rest services.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent stream.
- Hands on experience of mobile app automation tools like Appium, Robotium etc.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience leading a team of 5-10 members.
- Hands on in a programming language like Java and/or Python.
- Experience creating test automation frameworks and tools which eventually reduce time to market and bring in reusability.
- Hands-on experience with bug tracking tools like JIRA, test management tool like JIRA, testlink, zephyr etc.
- Proven experience in release management, continuous integration and deployment.
Software/Tools System Exposure:
- Python, Java
- Jira, Testlink, Zephyr etc.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.