OLA - Manager - IT Infrastructure (15-20 yrs)
IT Infrastructure Manager
LE Entity [ ANI/OEM ]
Reporting to: IT Infra & Operations leader
Full Time, Onroll
Input Metrics/ KRAs
- Ability to architect, deploy, manage, and monitor the entire spectrum of IT Hardware & Networking across the company
- Excellent knowledge in Hardware, Networking & Cyber Security standards.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Network / Hardware / Firewall / Switch components
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and ensure data backups accordingly ( A Disaster recovery specialist)
- Experienced hands on AWS/Azure cloud services for a hybrid domain setup
- Maintains inventory documentation of all IT peripherals
- Knowledge in IT Incident Management & IT Changes Management
- Expert in collaborating & negotiating with the vendors
- Manage information system audit as per SEBI notification
- Evaluate security compliances and implement security controls
- Work directly with the CIO to maintain a strategic multi-year network and infrastructure plan that supports the future growth and strategic initiatives of the company
- Act as escalation point to resolve urgent and/or complex issues
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Applications leaders to plan and maintain maximum availability of the IT technology platforms
- Develop practices and procedures, based on industry best practices, necessary to carry out day-to-day technical operations and to enhance business continuity
- Provide project implementation oversight to maintain standards for quality and quantity of work are met.
- Establish change management processes, as needed, for coordinating any technology upgrades and maintenance activities within the network and infrastructure group.
- Work with the CISO to evaluate the security profile and make recommendations for remediation and improvement.
- Evaluate new network and infrastructure hardware requests and make cost-effective recommendations based on industry standards, cost/benefit analysis, and compatibility with existing environment, software, or hardware.
- Consult with software and hardware vendors and other personnel to solve problems impeding effective operations
- Stay current with technology trends, in particular to those within the network and infrastructure domain, and advocate for any technical enhancements that best align with the strategic goals and overall mission.
Industry Exposure Required : Technology, Industrial
Experience Required :
- 15+ overall experience
- 10+ years of experience in the Information Technology field; or equivalent combination of education and experience leading IT technology initiatives in a college or university environment.
- Previous experience as a successful Server and Network Design-Build experience
- 7-10 years of experience in at least two IT disciplines (such as technical architecture, solution architecture, network management, application development, middleware design, information analysis, database management or operations management) in a heterogeneous environment
Key Leadership skills to be assessed :
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - both written and oral.Strong planning and organizational skills.Proficient decision-making and time management skills.
- Strong leadership abilities with a collaborative approach to problem-solving, including use of remote teams/staff.Technical staff management and team-building experience - staff of 3 or more
- Ability to participate on non-technical committees and represent the status of technical projects in language that academic and administrative staff can easily understand.
- Project management experience - complex implementations or upgrades involving coordination of multiple vendors or departments.Strong understanding of the core technologies that comprise the network, server/data center, and telecommunications aspects of the Network and Infrastructure group.
Qualifications Required :
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or a related field of study
- Demonstrated track record of leading high-performance teams toward the successful attainment of challenging goals
Age Group : <40 years
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.